Welcome to Durham Coastal Lodges
Durham Coastal Lodges is a holiday lodge in County Durham offering a boutique cluster of three luxury two and three bedroom lodges with contemporary design, all with hot tubs and gardens to make the most of this rural location with a wide range of facilities. Durham Coastal Lodges in Haswell, Nr Durham is provided by Hoseasons Holidays. For full details and booking, see below.
Prices from £575.00 per week
Book Durham Coastal Lodges online today! A boutique cluster of three luxury two and three bedroom lodges with contemporary design, all with hot tubs and gardens to make the most of this rural location. It offers a choice of 3 lodges to suit every budget with prices starting from only £575.00 per week. Ancient Durham needs little introduction – the World Heritage Cathedral and Castle are international icons, while the city effortlessly balances riverside beauty with cosmopolitan culture. Chic, restful and carefully designed, it’s all about attention to detail in these superlative lodges. Mood lighting and cosy wood burning stoves offer the ultimate in ambient relaxation. Yorkshire, Weardale and fabulous Newcastle are easily accessible. Excellent walking, cycling and family attractions abound, including the unmissable Beamish Museum and Durham’s Heritage Coast. An idyllic combination of blissful views, super stylish luxury and all-important special touches, this is the perfect escape for exploring the heady cocktail of delights offered by Durham and the North East. WiFi, welcome packs and superior linen and towels lend a boutique opulence. A play area provides fun for kids, while generous individual gardens and sumptuous hot tubs give the last word to indulgent unwinding. Durham Coastal Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection, beautifully tucked away in swathes of County Durham countryside. It's the perfect base to explore Haswell, Nr Durham and the wider area of County Durham.
Durham Coastal Lodges offers a choice of 3 lodges with prices starting from £575.00 per week. A boutique cluster of three luxury two and three bedroom lodges with contemporary design, all with hot tubs and gardens to make the most of this rural location.
Little Owl Lodge
Luxurious and stylish modern lodge with one master double and one twin. Modern family shower room. Modern open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. Large patio area with outdoor hot tub and garden.
Price: £575.00 to £1,055.00 per week.
Superb lodge with one master double with ensuite shower, one double and one twin. Spacious family shower room. Modern open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. Patio doors leading to large decking area with outdoor hot tub and garden.
Price: £589.00 to £1,109.00 per week.
Deluxe, contemporary lodge with one master double with ensuite shower, one double and one twin. Family shower room. Modern open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. Patio doors leading to large decking area with outdoor hot tub and garden.
Price: £593.00 to £1,109.00 per week.
Facilities & Amenities
Durham Coastal Lodges is pleased to offer the following facilities and amenities either on site or nearby.
- Additional flat screen TVs in bedrooms
- No pets
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- iPod docking station
- Outdoor hot tub
- All non smoking accommodation
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, tumble dryer and washing machine
- Gas and electricity included
- All lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities - please check when booking
- Garden furniture
- Woodburning stove (initial supply of eco logs included Oct-Mar)
- Slate floors and remote control mood lighting
- Travel cots and highchairs £5pw each
- Complimentary welcome pack
Stay at Durham Coastal Lodges and you're never far away from a great day out. The following attractions are within easy distance from Durham Coastal Lodges in Haswell, Nr Durham.
- Durham Castle and Cathedral – World Heritage Site in Durham City, Durham Cathedral is one of the finest surviving examples of Romanesque architecture on the planet (10 miles)
- Newcastle upon Tyne – Vibrant city, explore the historic sites and iconic bridges. Great for shopping and nightlife with an excellent selection of restaurants, pubs and clubs (22 miles)
- Durham Dales and High Force – Discover the force of nature in the Durham Dales where High Force, one of the most spectacular waterfalls in England is located (35 miles)
- Durham Heritage Coast – The magnesian limestone of the Durham Heritage Coast has created spectacular cliff scenery. A great place to hunt for sea glass (7 miles)
- Beamish Museum – Award winning museum in the Vale of Durham showing what life was like in the North of England in the early 1800s and 1900s (19 miles)
"Having stayed at over 30 Hoseasons Lodges we think overall this is the best one. The lodge was immaculate the host Sue was wonderful the hot tub was the most looked after I have ever known and the lodge had everything including a box of biscuits and a bottle of prosseco. Once again thank you Sue."
If you've stayed at Durham Coastal Lodges and would like to submit a review of your experience, please complete the form below. We'd love to hear your opinion! Once your review of Durham Coastal Lodges has been moderated, it will appear on this page.
Arriving at Durham Coastal Lodges soon? Make sure you're prepared, whatever the weather, by checking out the weather forecast for the week ahead at Haswell, Nr Durham (observations for Haswell).
|Today||Scattered Clouds||10°C - 23°C||0.00mm||13mph NNW||50%||1,022mb||66%|
|Tomorrow||Light Rain||10°C - 16°C||0.12mm||15mph NNW||100%||1,019mb||53%|
|Tuesday||Overcast Clouds||7°C - 18°C||0.00mm||12mph NNW||97%||1,020mb||58%|
|Wednesday||Light Rain||11°C - 19°C||0.17mm||14mph NNW||86%||1,011mb||68%|
|Thursday||Moderate Rain||11°C - 14°C||14.83mm||16mph NNW||100%||1,014mb||97%|
|Friday||Light Rain||9°C - 11°C||2.46mm||20mph NNW||100%||1,019mb||74%|
|Saturday||Moderate Rain||8°C - 9°C||12.64mm||21mph NNW||100%||1,009mb||95%|
Nearby Holiday Parks
If Durham Coastal Lodges isn't quite what you're looking for, why not browse these nearby parks or alternatively view all holiday parks in County Durham ».