Welcome to Whitbarrow Village
Whitbarrow Village is a holiday park in Cumbria offering a selection of comfortable country cottages and modern, luxurious houses set in a peaceful location with superb facilities with a wide range of facilities including gym and wi-fi access (in designated areas). Whitbarrow Village in Berrier, Nr Penrith is provided by Hoseasons Holidays. For full details and booking, see below.
Prices from £1,999.00 per week
Book Whitbarrow Village online today! A selection of comfortable country cottages and modern, luxurious houses set in a peaceful location with superb facilities. Whitbarrow Village is a great choice if you're looking to stay at a holiday park in Cumbria, Eden, Ullswater, North West or Penrith and The Border. It offers a choice of 5 accommodations to suit every budget with prices starting from only £1,999.00 per week. Beautifully converted from an 18th century Cumbrian farm, this lovingly restored village showcases traditional character and charm with cobbled streets winding between natural stone buildings encompassed by richly verdant lawns. An excellent indoor pool, spa and gym, 18-hole crazy golf and a superb bar and restaurant unlock more opportunities to relax and create those cherished memories with family and friends. Whitbarrow Village is part of our Daisy Door Cottage Style Collection, nestling in the idyllic foothills of Blencathra Fells midway between Penrith and Keswick, in one of the most perfect locations for exploring the wonders of the glorious Lake District. It's the perfect base to explore Berrier, Nr Penrith and the wider area of Cumbria & The Lakes.
Whitbarrow Village offers a choice of 5 accommodations with prices starting from £1.00 per week. A selection of comfortable country cottages and modern, luxurious houses set in a peaceful location with superb facilities.
Park Collection House 2
Whitbarrow Village’s finest. First floor luxury accommodation contained within a converted farmhouse. Spacious and elegant master double and two twin all with flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Beautifully furnished open plan lounge/dining and impressive kitchen area. Doors leading to furnished decking area with outdoor hot tub. Stylish and contemporary décor throughout.
Price: £1,999.00 to £1,999.00 per week.
Park Collection House 1
Whitbarrow Village’s finest. Ground floor luxury accommodation contained within an exclusive converted farmhouse. Two spacious and elegant master doubles and one twin all with flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Beautifully furnished open plan lounge/dining and impressive kitchen area. Doors leading to furnished decking area with outdoor hot tub. Stylish and contemporary décor throughout.
Price: £1,999.00 to £2,499.00 per week.
Contemporary cottage ideal for a couple on either ground or first floor (please check when booking). One master double. Fully equipped modern kitchen and living/dining area. Bathroom.
Price: £499.00 to £999.00 per week.
Charming upside down two storey country cottage situated in the heart of the village by the pond. Ground floor: One master double and one twin. Two spacious bathrooms. Outdoor hot tub. First floor: Open plan lounge area with skylight and floor to ceiling windows. Kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area with French doors leading to furnished balcony with views of Whitbarrow grounds. Perfect for a family break, friends retreat or a couples getaway. (Interior layouts may vary).
Price: £729.00 to £1,449.00 per week.
Two storey modern, comfortable country cottage. Ground floor: One master double bedroom with ensuite shower and doors leading out to a patio area, one twin and one with bunks. Bathroom. First floor: Spacious sociable open plan living/kitchen/dining area. Perfect for a family break. (Interior layouts may vary).
Price: £829.00 to £1,699.00 per week.
Facilities & Amenities
Whitbarrow Village is pleased to offer the following facilities and amenities either on site or nearby.
- Beds made up for your arrival
- 9 hole putting green
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Park Collection House 1 and 2 and Skiddaw)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Indoor heated pool
- Gas and electricity included
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Giant draught/chessboard
- Children’s adventure playground
- 18 hole crazy golf
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Table tennis/toddlers play area
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- No pets
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Sauna and steam room
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Bath with overhead shower
- Outdoor hot tub (in Park Collection House 1 and 2 and Caldew Cottage only)
- Family entertainment
- Newly refurbished in 2016 Bar and restaurant
All facilities available for all dates.
Stay at Whitbarrow Village and you're never far away from a great day out. The following attractions are within easy distance from Whitbarrow Village in Berrier, Nr Penrith.
- The Lakes Distillery – Take a tour of this renovated 1850s Victorian farm which produces outstanding malt whisky, gin and vodka (20 miles)
- Walby Farm Park – Meet lots of different animals with plenty of indoor and outdoor fun (30 miles)
- Ullswater Steamers – One of the largest heritage vessel fleets in the world with cruises connecting to some of the most iconic walking routes in the National Park (10 miles)
- Lowther Castle and Gardens – Romantic ruins which preside over 130 acres of hidden gardens, enchanting woodland and breathtaking views. One of Europes largest renovation projects in 2011, after being closed to the public for over 70 years (14 miles)
- Go Ape – Fly down zip wires, leap off Tarzan swings and enjoy the high ropes obstacles in some of Britain’s most breathtaking scenery (16 miles)
We don't yet have any reviews of Whitbarrow Village! If you've stayed at Whitbarrow Village and would like to submit a review of your experience, please complete the form below. We'd love to hear your opinion! Once your review of Whitbarrow Village has been moderated, it will appear on this page.
Arriving at Whitbarrow Village soon? Make sure you're prepared, whatever the weather, by checking out the weather forecast for the week ahead at Berrier, Nr Penrith (observations for Cumbria).
|Monday||Sky Is Clear||-1°C - 3°C||0.00mm||3mph NNW||0%||1,017mb||0%|
|Today||Light Rain||2°C - 5°C||1.22mm||3mph NNW||80%||1,007mb||100%|
|Tomorrow||Light Rain||1°C - 4°C||0.36mm||10mph NNW||92%||1,005mb||99%|
|Thursday||Sky Is Clear||-0°C - 2°C||0.00mm||13mph NNW||0%||1,005mb||93%|
|Friday||Snow||-2°C - 2°C||4.20mm||13mph NNW||24%||1,003mb||0%|
|Saturday||Moderate Rain||5°C - 7°C||3.51mm||15mph NNW||39%||979mb||0%|
|Sunday||Heavy Intensity Rain||4°C - 5°C||13.15mm||18mph NNW||48%||983mb||0%|
Nearby Holiday Parks
If Whitbarrow Village isn't quite what you're looking for, why not browse these nearby parks or alternatively view all holiday parks in Cumbria ».